Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Grown Together", Acrylic on Canvas, Abstract Triptych, 72 x 36


Today's painting is a large triptych which took about two weeks to complete. I kept coming back to it after many frustrating hours and looking at the whole piece with fresh eyes. I finally finished and feel like I've gotten over a large "hump".
This piece was SOLD on 6/26/07
Also, I've opened up a shop at etsy - http://davidvmoore.etsy.com/ - I've begun putting some of the unsold pieces in there and will be offering archival prints of older works soon. I'm looking at work from way back (10+ years) and thinking "hey, that might make a nice print". They certainly aren't doing me any good sitting in storage and it should be fun (and tragically nostalgic) to look through images I haven't even touched in years. We'll see what makes the cut.

No comments: